View Profile NeoAlchemist247

All 209 Audio Reviews

69 w/ Responses

A lighthearted and skillfully assembled arrangement.

Woah.

I can dig it.

This matches with the artwork very, very well. Falling autumn leaves floating down a stream. The piano highlights the ambience in the most relaxing and beautiful way.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Aww, thank you for the nice words! I had the artwork up throughout the whole composing process. It helped me that it moves a bit, since I could feel the scene along with the music a bit better.

This feels floaty and uplifting, thats for sure. It's legitimately good enough to be a menu theme in The Sims- which I absolutely mean as the highest form of compliment I can offer.

octopus58 responds:

Thank you so much! I did want it to feel very happy so I'm glad that came through haha

And I will gladly take that compliment lol thank you very much!

Honestly this is some next level stuff that the world isn't ready for, yet. Love it. Great work with the production/mixing. It's got kind of a Beatles feel to it, in my opinion. Makes me smile.

ShelbyBryant responds:

thank you so much!

I'm so glad you still pump out bangers like it's nothing, man. You're mad talented and I'm honored to have had the privilege to work with you on music.

Don't ever cease until the stars burn cold.

Waidmann responds:

Thank you kindly my friend.

Oh yes. This is going on my chill playlist.

Waidmann responds:

I'm glad you like it

This is a high quality piece. Kinda reminds me of Perturbator a little. I like it!

Straight fire, my dude.

This is a REALLY well done track, man. I hope you don’t mind, but I downloaded it and recorded some vocals for it. I’ll send you a contributor invite so credit is given where it’s due.

Stay awesome, and I hope to hear more stuff from you in the future!

Who am I? I'm the voice inside your head; radic'ly tryna dramatic'ly become something unsaid.

DJDj @NeoAlchemist247