View Profile NeoAlchemist247

All 199 Audio Reviews

64 w/ Responses

Oh yeah. You're on to something.

This is really quite enticing. The only thing that precludes me from becoming inspired enough to write vocals on this is the song structure; or rather, the lack thereof. It’s sort of like half-soft and then half-hardcore.

My recommendation is breaking the two up and staggering them in a format that is closer to this;

Intro, Chorus, Verse, Chorus, Verse, Bridge, Chorus, Outro

Obviously, this would potentially cause the track to be longer, but it would also improve its quality and make it a thing I’m willing to work with you on.

The sound quality is EPIC, man! I love what you’ve got going on here with the chugging bass and guitar, the theramin-style synth and the jungle sounds. Compelling for sure! Very high quality! It only lacks structure.

I miss you guys so much. This goes hard. Message me so we can all work together again sometime soon.

~DJDj

I love the description of this song.

S-Rock responds:

Thanks! Me too :) it's beyond true!! !

You've come a long way.

You are not alone. Reach out if you need somebody to talk to, if you need a person that has been where you are and could possibly show you were to find hope, inspiration, or a reason to live. Reach out to me. I'm here for you.

Much Love

MaoDaMighty responds:

Music therapy, is good. Thank you.

Ah... The memories... Cant believe I never gave this song a 5 Star rating!!! Must've been too inspired and forgot lmao.

Anyways... Remember this? https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/564258

Gave you that 5 Star, bud. You deserve it.

~DJDj

Hm... This is beautiful, in an odd and indescribable kind of way.

Oh, wow... I heard Unity Remix and loved it. When I say your name on the charts I had to check out what you were putting out.

I am not disappointed at ALL. My God. This is magnificent. Beautiful. The woman's voice is enchanting and forever perfectly in tune. The beat is just so mad grooving, and the piercing lead synth transport me to a better place.

5/5. Faved. Downloaded. Will be bumped down the street.

I HAVE FOUND THE MAN

And his name is Creo.

You da man, Creo. Love this track. Stay awesome!

~DJDj

Who am I? I'm the voice inside your head; radic'ly tryna dramatic'ly become something unsaid.

DJDj @NeoAlchemist247