View Profile NeoAlchemist247

All 199 Audio Reviews

64 w/ Responses

Hells yeah, man! I can tell you had a good time with this one. Your flow is infectious.

~DJDj

Dude, I'll give it a solid 3. I really respect somebody that's willing to put their views into their work. It's not an easy angle to work so directly as you have here. So kudos on that, for sure. By the way, I like a lot of what you said. But now we come to the music... Well... It's just kind of repetitive, you know? It hits me at the beginning, but it slowly dies out over time like a sparkler losing juice as it burns. And the flow feels a bit forced. Like... You really wanted to get all these concepts into one song, I can tell, but it just doesn't flow with a catchiness that addicts the ear and mind by consequence.

3/5. Hardcore effort, and you got talent, I can tell. Can't wait to hear more.

~DJDj

fastlanemovies responds:

Hey thanks, I appreciate the honest review! I don't typically outsource my beats, but when choosing things in the future, I will definitely keep that in mind. Certainly overlooked that.

Meta af

I love this. I feel this. I know this.

5/5

Goddamn, that flow tho.

Gorgeous.

Oh, this is BEAUTIFUL.

FelixZophar responds:

At 1:08 I notice there's a quiet spot. I love those quiet drops, but I feel it had to be too short because you lacked something to put there: lyrics. If you ever want somebody to add vocals to this, just extend that quiet section a bit and I'd be more than willing and excited to collaborate.

P.S. I can tell you got those elevator bytes from live recording, and whether you did it yourself or downloaded them, they add a very real vibe to the track and I wanna give you props for being so creative.

Good work on this one. For real.

Who am I? I'm the voice inside your head; radic'ly tryna dramatic'ly become something unsaid.

DJDj @NeoAlchemist247