View Profile NeoAlchemist247

All 209 Audio Reviews

69 w/ Responses

Gorgeous work, man. I love this.

Never has the lack of a download button disappointed me more.

B0UNC3 responds:

I apologize for that haha. Spotify is your best friend though :D

There is also this alternative: https://soundcloud.com/mortysimmons/goodbye-feat-b0unc3

Reminds me of Aphex Twin back in the day.

Waidmann responds:

one of the highest forms of a compliment i've ever received thank you

You ever hear of George Winston? I think you'd like his music, if not. This is a great song, man. Thanks for writing it.

Daft Punk would play this at The End of The Line bar in Tron.

Ah yes! This vibe. I know it well. I'd say with very little doubt that it's the old-west-made-new vibe that you see in cyberpunk-style titles on the older consoles. This kind of track would play in a futuristic bar, dingy and grey with shady figures lurking in shadows. Your character approaches the counter and orders a Blue Saturn, no ice.

"It's dangerous to go alone. Take this-"

A patchy, hooded figure sitting next to you at the bar lays a crowbar on the bench and you're given two choices:

A. [Thank the man for the Half-Life reference, but let him know your blaster is better suited]

or

B. [Begin the bar brawl]

BojangIes responds:

ur a strange fella, ; )

I like it. It's a bit heavy on reverb, but I only say that because it makes my speakers go "AAAAAAAAAGGGHHHH!!!!!!!". Reverb is bae, otherwise.

Sounds like something I'd hear in the sanctuary of Fable III. So it has definite potential for any game that needs a track for a similar style of live-action pause menu. Glad I got to hear this!

Ketyri responds:

I always drown everything in midtones and it's a serious problem of mine in mixing

This is beautiful work, man.

I just miss working with y'all.

Call me bedazzled, cause I am dazzled.

~DJDj

Who am I? I'm the voice inside your head; radic'ly tryna dramatic'ly become something unsaid.

DJDj @NeoAlchemist247