View Profile NeoAlchemist247

All 199 Audio Reviews

64 w/ Responses

You should have more confidence in you abilities! This sounds incredible. I legitimately couldn't find anything wrong with it. So beautiful. Keep it up!

-DJDj

This sounds so epic and nostalgic. I can hear myself rapping on it easily. Great work with a great idea, man!

-DJDj

Love this, man. Love everything about this. Keep it up.

MaoDaMighty responds:

Thanks, I touched this one up for this album release. Not one of my favourites tbh, but I enjoyed writing it.

check out the album @

Love it, dude. Downloaded to my archive. I may use it in the coming months. Great work!

Loving the dirty, creepy Tron vibe.

S-Rock responds:

Thanks Neo! glad you enjoyed it enough to want to download it :D

Fuck, my dude. We need to make a track like THIS together. Great content. Great sound. Great rhythm. Great message.

~DJDj

Heard it. Loved it. Downloaded it. Used it. Keep an eye out for the contributor invite.

"T-Y-Z-E-R Ft. DJDj- Untitled"

T-Y-Z-E-R responds:

wow, thank you very much, it's a pleasure!
enjoy that beat bro

Whew.

This one has so much force behind it.

Hope you're still around, guy! Would love to work with you on some stuff. You've got a crazy good sound to your voice.

Love the quality and content in this track. Keep doing stuff on this level or higher and you'll be a huge sensation. I'm rooting for you!

~DJDj

5/5, Great stuff man. GREAT.

I used it for the album I'm making with your beats. This track is going to be called "Broken People- Grant Ft. DJDj"

Hope you like what I do with it! ;D

This is gonna be good.

S-Rock responds:

Thanks for taking the time and listening!!!

Who am I? I'm the voice inside your head; radic'ly tryna dramatic'ly become something unsaid.

DJDj @NeoAlchemist247