View Profile NeoAlchemist247

All 209 Audio Reviews

69 w/ Responses

Duuude.

Has this been made into an animation yet? I can see it being epic. Great work!

~DJDj

Lmao. This is a masterpiece. So much gold being brought back in the recent, turbulent hours.

RIP Peter! HE WAS THE MAN! SOLO!

Oh, man... Classic πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Œ

SEGATAAA SANSHIRO!!!!!

I love this composition, and the vocalist NAILED it hahaha! 5/5

XD

What even is this, man? Lmao

This is hilarious.

Bro, you're flow is so sick... I wish you would've picked/made a better beat. This one's high-end EQ's are just... ouch, man. They hurt my ears. :/

Keep at it, yo! I hear EXTREME potential.

erikjaime responds:

Hi!
haha thanks man! I just signed in to newgrounds after my 7 year break or something? to see if my songs where still up on the site.

I made the beat myself, but I was always too lazy to propper mix and master...

THANKS for the shout out though, It really made me smile!

This is kind of upsetting to me as a long time Pokemon player. I dont know what the music in the newer games sounds like, but I dont believe it would sound anything like this.

You've made a catchy song far too repetitive, in my opinion. The second part that you (finally) bring in at 2:50 shouldve started long before then. And then once it does start, it, itself, doesn't transition to the next part quickly enough.

Anybody that knows me as a reviewer knows that I'm typically very enthusiastic and positive. I'm very sorry that with this song, that simply cannot be the case.

I hope you improve in the future, man. It sounds like you have all the tools, you just need practice. I see this is from 5 years ago, so maybe you've already had that practice and have made those improvements.

At any rate, this song does not deserve to be on the front page of the charts of Modern Hip Hop- which is where I found it.

Show me better stuff! I know you can do it. :)

~DJDj

Oh, man. Gold. Im not a big dubstep fan, but this is just... Whew. Incredible. Im only just now diving into your work, but I have a feeling it'll be a worthwhile and incredibly enjoyable journey.

I have to wonder what program you use for this kind of composition. The quality is ridiculously good. Gives me chills.

Woah...

The chills are real right now, man. I love this SO much. Its getting downloaded and played on road trips.

Youve got this awesome voice for the style. Kind of rough, kind of soulful. It reminds me of the lead singer of Hinder mixed with a hint of Bruno Mars. Its an honor to be here on this site alongside you.

Stay awesome, yo!

~DJDj

Hm... Not my style, but very well done for it's type. Horror-style was something I got into when I was younger, so I know a bit about it. I could never make it, myself, so I have respect for people that write it successfully like this.

The mixing/mastering is VERY on point. I couldn't hear a single thing wrong in that regard.

The chorus felt kind of repetitive; but again, that kind of works in this genre. I like what you did with the layering on your voice after dropping the pitch on one track. It has that sinister vibe to it. I've used that trick myself once, actually. Over on my track "Inner Conflict". My inner demons have that voice.

Your gangsta-rap style verse flowed beautifully dude. It felt recognizeable as GR, but unique enough to not feel cliche. This definitely deserves the recognition it's receiving.

Traumatik responds:

Thank you bro bro that was a real review I appreciate that. My music has become a lot darker since I’ve gotten out of prison, I’m out of the life now so it’s like a therapeutic outlet for all my dark shit lol. Thanks again dude!

NICE!

I love it, man. On all angles. Production, writing, beat, just wow man. This is great as hell. Downloaded.

~DJDj

Who am I? I'm the voice inside your head; radic'ly tryna dramatic'ly become something unsaid.

DJDj @NeoAlchemist247