View Profile NeoAlchemist247

All 209 Audio Reviews

69 w/ Responses

LOVE IT.

Great voice, man! I wish it had sections for rapping. If have totally used this. Stay awesome!

~DJDj

I will be using this. I don't know how. I don't know when but I'll be using this.

-DJDj

Miyolophone responds:

Um, thanks! I think.

This song speaks to me as a struggling artist right now. On so many levels it reaches me. I feel comfort that I'm not alone, sadness that the hardship is here and then an overwhelming sureness that this will get better. Hope. This song gives me hope- and reminds me that there is beauty in all things, including the struggle. In this way I am blessed to feel such hardship.

You are so truly gifted. I cannot help but to tell you. You're going to go places and I'm honored simply to have known you before you go and to have had you tell me you like my music, as well. Get out there, SG. You are most assuredly ready.

You have my skype if you ever wish to embark upon collaborative works.

~DJDj

You of all people ought to know I haven't given up. Message me on Skype, I'll explain more.

-DJDj

I lurve this. I lurve this a lot. I'm gonna play with it until my ears bleed and try to come up with lyrics. :D

ramiroangel responds:

i'll sit here waiting for them! :3

Very well composed and all-around epic work, man! I love seein talent like this. 5/5

Bertn1991 responds:

Wow, thank you so much for 5/5. I'm glad you enjoyed it ^__^

I used this. Didn't know I would, but I did. Came out pretty nice! I'll include a link to the completed track below, and you should also keep an eye out for the content contributor request- because you definitely get full credit for the beat! [though I did add one MIDI instrument into it in my track]. Hope you enjoy it!

Moots420 responds:

No worries man,
Check out my soundcloud if your ever looking for beats, im always posting new tracks.

Oooooooooo.

That's the way my brain feels when I listen to this. So cool. Mic quality is a bit low, but the vocals are on point and the beat is soooooooo good. Cheers.

Great intensity to this sound, bro. Might be using this. I'm patrollin the waters here on NG for what will be my "Birthday Beat". [the song I write today, my birthday]

~DJDj

This has a great ethereal vibe to it. To be honest, it's something of the caliber track C418 [Minecraft's Composer] would make. I'm impressed, legitimately. 5/5

~DJDj

Who am I? I'm the voice inside your head; radic'ly tryna dramatic'ly become something unsaid.

DJDj @NeoAlchemist247