View Profile NeoAlchemist247

All 209 Audio Reviews

69 w/ Responses

I love that yall get progressively more awesome every time I return. Keep it up. 5/5

Wow, man. Wow. This is fantastic. Great work.

Kurtiskong responds:

Saw you live in Columbus, im from Cincinnati so thats dope local artist coming together on this site. small world

True facts.

Interesting flow, man.

4 stars minimum, bro. This song is gorgeous. Sort of a Phendrana Drifts [MP3] deal going on. It all fours together quite well. Don't sell yourself short.

bdog705 responds:

it was meant to be gorgeous, its about rarity after all, im a brony if you didnt know, its not the best of my abilities but thanks for your opinion on it ^_^

Wish. Never knew you had this kind of music in you, bro. This rocks! I'd love to write something like this with you sometime.

BERSERKYD responds:

Indeed Brother ! Is like I got this punk shit under my skin forever ! And You got great hip hop tracks man ! Dont give up maybe our road will cross SOMEDAY ! ( Did you see what I did ^^)

Very chill. I enjoy it. I think I would enjoy the vocal samples more if they weren't dropped in pitch, though.

I never told you, but this track is one of the best I've ever heard, hence why I used it for my track "Inquest". Keep making stuff like this, but different. Cause that makes sense, lol.

Thanks for this, man!

-DJDj

Love this track, man. You're legitimately talented as all getout. In a sea of tracks that disappoint me and leave me scratching my head uninspired, this is a sweet island oasis of rhythm beauty and harmonic perfection.

You. Rock.

ESTAR48 responds:

Wow, thanks a lot mate, really appreciate it, we could do a collab in the future! :D

I dunno. The production qualities are on the mark, but it just lacks a certain something that draws me in. It is good work, though. Keep doing what you love, man. Keep improving- I can't wait to see where you end up!

Math368 responds:

Thanks man, appreciate it

Who am I? I'm the voice inside your head; radic'ly tryna dramatic'ly become something unsaid.

DJDj @NeoAlchemist247