View Profile NeoAlchemist247

64 audio Reviews with Responses

All 199 Reviews

Wait, so this is primarily *live* instruments besides the vocals and trumpet?

Dude you’re mad talented. 5/5

CzySzy responds:

Nah. By "no samples" I meant that everything here is composed by me. Of course there are programmed parts but there are no borrowed melodies/passages and stuff like that.

Congrats on being UOTD! That’s actually how I found you, haha. But yeah, I’m digging these beats. What audio tools do you use?

CzySzy responds:

I use FL Studio 12 and Reaper 6 with lots of vst's free and paid plus custom made drum sounds. Also, I sometimes play the guitar and bass.

Holy son-of-a-wow. I love it. I love it so much.

I came here looking for Abyss- I’m sad that this was all I found, but I’m shocked that this is every bit as beautiful and well-organized as Abyss.

Just... Wow... You are not alone, friend.

I scouted you as well. More people need to hear this kind of stuff. It’s all so... real. Genuine. From the soul.

Kay, done gushing now. Hope you have a good day!

StR-Lite responds:

Oh wow, thank you for the compliment! ;A;
I was planning to upload Abyss eventually, but hopefully once I'm not as busy with schoolwork and whatnot. Thank you once again!

So excited to see you frontpaged, Trois! This is so beautiful. My initial thought was that this is a great example of simplicity winning out over complexity- or “less is more”. But then, the song evolves quite a bit of complexity as it rolls along so it’s not quite apt, still. You’re one of those pianists that plays in a way that takes me back to the music I loved as a child. George Winston is coming to mind on this one. This has a very “Spring” feel to it. Friendship in Spring, conveyed via music. Very well done, madam.

Edit: realizing now that this was in my friends’ feed, not the featured feed. Sorry for the false alarm there. I’m just an idiot. 🙄

Troisnyx responds:

I did get FP, just not for this song, but the one after (yatse ya).

Thanks for the kind words — but I need to stress that this entire song came to being because of Codefreq's writing of the ending; I only followed suit with the rhythm and flow he started. ☺️

My God. This is brilliant. First time listener, but I’m a fan for life.

You guys are great!

Will responds:

Thanks man!!!

Oh, that’s sublime.

This takes me to a place of serenity. The porch of a house on a hill in the countryside. Wind chimes, puffy white clouds and flocks of birds are all that occupy my mind. Childhood memories from a time before trust could be broken.

Great quality on this, man. I can dig it.

LordAndiso responds:

:DDDD Thank you so much <3 i had very much fun making it! I am glad that you like it!

Honestly I felt this deep in my soul. Every bit of it. Thank you for making it- both of you.

Cyberdevil responds:

Same here every time I come back to it. :) Appreciate it, really. Thanks for listening!

Got my head bobbin’, that’s for sure.

Leavesz responds:

yeah, in my opininion is not really mixed well but the rest is neat, thanks for listening <3

Very well done, sir.

Leavesz responds:

thanks <3

GEEEE wiz and wow-ee. Had to stop again on my walk to comment on this one.

Are you familiar with Martin O’Donnell? Well, he’s the composer of a vast majority of the video game franchise Halo: Combat Evolved’s music. There’s one track in particular I want to make sure you hear- It’s called “Ambient” and it’s from the first Halo, I believe. YouTube it or something. It’s also on iTunes- if you have that subscription suckling on your bank account currently.

Got it? Good.

Okay, this song could have been a serious contender against that one for the level. Or maybe one of the other levels with snow- as this feels quite icy. I love it, though. It’s magnificent. It definitely does bring that floating-in-a-bacta-tank feeling with it.

Something cool: I have an older track that brings with it a similar vibe (though at far lower quality). It’s called Spring- though I wrote it whilst inspired by my vehicle being encased in ice.

Troisnyx responds:

I'm familiar with Halo: CE and its music, so that is quite high praise. Thank you very kindly. <3

I'll go and search out your track and give it a listen, it sounds intriguing.

Who am I? I'm the voice inside your head; radic'ly tryna dramatic'ly become something unsaid.

DJDj @NeoAlchemist247