View Profile NeoAlchemist247

69 audio Reviews with Responses

All 209 Reviews

Oh, that’s sublime.

This takes me to a place of serenity. The porch of a house on a hill in the countryside. Wind chimes, puffy white clouds and flocks of birds are all that occupy my mind. Childhood memories from a time before trust could be broken.

Great quality on this, man. I can dig it.

LordAndiso responds:

:DDDD Thank you so much <3 i had very much fun making it! I am glad that you like it!

Honestly I felt this deep in my soul. Every bit of it. Thank you for making it- both of you.

Cyberdevil responds:

Same here every time I come back to it. :) Appreciate it, really. Thanks for listening!

Got my head bobbin’, that’s for sure.

Leavesz responds:

yeah, in my opininion is not really mixed well but the rest is neat, thanks for listening <3

Very well done, sir.

Leavesz responds:

thanks <3

GEEEE wiz and wow-ee. Had to stop again on my walk to comment on this one.

Are you familiar with Martin O’Donnell? Well, he’s the composer of a vast majority of the video game franchise Halo: Combat Evolved’s music. There’s one track in particular I want to make sure you hear- It’s called “Ambient” and it’s from the first Halo, I believe. YouTube it or something. It’s also on iTunes- if you have that subscription suckling on your bank account currently.

Got it? Good.

Okay, this song could have been a serious contender against that one for the level. Or maybe one of the other levels with snow- as this feels quite icy. I love it, though. It’s magnificent. It definitely does bring that floating-in-a-bacta-tank feeling with it.

Something cool: I have an older track that brings with it a similar vibe (though at far lower quality). It’s called Spring- though I wrote it whilst inspired by my vehicle being encased in ice.

Troisnyx responds:

I'm familiar with Halo: CE and its music, so that is quite high praise. Thank you very kindly. <3

I'll go and search out your track and give it a listen, it sounds intriguing.

Beautiful and high quality. Makes me feel like everything is gonna be okay... and I really like that in a song. Very, very well done. Fav'd, followed and added to my library. I look forward to listening to this song while I'm driving through the mountains someday.

I just released a house song myself, too- and listening to this made me feel small. Like... it's big-ly sounding. I've always wanted to write House music, too, but it's always done so much better by other people. I appreciate you folks. You've got a talent that makes you very special.

gdfoxy0021 responds:

hey, thks for this.. and this not was an a proffesional work... i just playing whit some instruments and more... but, you don't feel bad for your music, in some moment your songs can be are amazing!!. i appreciate it a lot your help and more :')

Never has the lack of a download button disappointed me more.

B0UNC3 responds:

I apologize for that haha. Spotify is your best friend though :D

There is also this alternative: https://soundcloud.com/mortysimmons/goodbye-feat-b0unc3

Reminds me of Aphex Twin back in the day.

Waidmann responds:

one of the highest forms of a compliment i've ever received thank you

Ah yes! This vibe. I know it well. I'd say with very little doubt that it's the old-west-made-new vibe that you see in cyberpunk-style titles on the older consoles. This kind of track would play in a futuristic bar, dingy and grey with shady figures lurking in shadows. Your character approaches the counter and orders a Blue Saturn, no ice.

"It's dangerous to go alone. Take this-"

A patchy, hooded figure sitting next to you at the bar lays a crowbar on the bench and you're given two choices:

A. [Thank the man for the Half-Life reference, but let him know your blaster is better suited]

or

B. [Begin the bar brawl]

BojangIes responds:

ur a strange fella, ; )

I like it. It's a bit heavy on reverb, but I only say that because it makes my speakers go "AAAAAAAAAGGGHHHH!!!!!!!". Reverb is bae, otherwise.

Sounds like something I'd hear in the sanctuary of Fable III. So it has definite potential for any game that needs a track for a similar style of live-action pause menu. Glad I got to hear this!

Ketyri responds:

I always drown everything in midtones and it's a serious problem of mine in mixing

Who am I? I'm the voice inside your head; radic'ly tryna dramatic'ly become something unsaid.

DJDj @NeoAlchemist247