View Profile NeoAlchemist247

69 audio Reviews with Responses

All 209 Reviews

Oh, yes. This is the good stuff.

Sundans responds:

Glad you like my work! :)

The beginning reminds me a lot of the boss battle theme on Arkanoid for SNES. Any chance thats where the inspiration came from?

I like it, man. Got a really chill feel to it. I know the feelz on this track. Good flow, too, man. Keep it up!

B4R responds:

Chillin and grillin them burgers out here haha im reallly glad you were feelin this one..that phrase was in my head for about half a year and I really want to remember.. why but appreciate the love man thanks so much for the review..pc

This is beautiful. Don't you dare stop making music like this, man. XD

But, nah, really, I'mma probably use this one. I'll credit you- and I won't be making money unless its both of us making money; you have my word as a musician on that one.

Amazing. Thats all I can really say about it. I'll do my best to do it justice.

AliceMako responds:

If there's ever anything you want a commercial licence for i only charge a flat fee and the right to retain copyright of the material.

That's it really.

Great production qualities, and the beat goes hard.

KidDeception responds:

Thanks man really appreciate the support and input!

Lmao. This is hilarious. XD

Willanatior responds:

:D Glad you enjoyed it

I'd give this five stars if my laptop was actually allowing me to. I keep getting some weird error. But for real- this is quality work. I dig the atmospheric vibe to it, and the piano works well. If somebody were to write good lyrics, this could go somewhere.

Error104 responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it!

Good work, man. I like the effects you use at certain times, and you seem like you synch up with the emotion of the track really well. I thought the flow could've been a bit better, to be honest, though, bro. I felt like you were offbeat a couple times, and it also seemed like you tried to push too many syllables into a line once, maybe twice. Keep at it- you've got a good voice for rap, and you're great at beats. Sorry I didnt actually get to do this one with you, man. I had a rap written for it and everything. :/

-DJDj

P.S.- Trust SynthGoddess- she's an epic singer.

SinZLazTWordZ responds:

I really appreciate your thoughts man. I feel like this was just the start to something bigger and I hope to keep it moving forward. I got some more instrumentals lined up and some more lyrics written down. We can always do a remix to this or even get you in on the 2nd verse. It is still empty right now, I might re-record a few things as well to try to fit the flow a bit better.
I will keep at it though man, I hope to see you around more often and maybe get a collab in there with ya bro.

Thanks for the review man.

Tech

Woah. I'd love to you on a track. Great work. I'm speechless.

SynthGoddess responds:

Thank you, thank you. I'm actually thinking about finishing it? Maybe?

I'm thinking "Respect. I want to right a song on this track."

SynthGoddess responds:

You're awesome ! As always, thanks so much for the kind words. :)

Who am I? I'm the voice inside your head; radic'ly tryna dramatic'ly become something unsaid.

DJDj @NeoAlchemist247