View Profile NeoAlchemist247

7 Movie Reviews

For a starters creation, not bad. Kind of annoying- only because it reminds me of my ex mother in law. Lmao.

Syntrus responds:

Only in animation lol. That’s Birtha for you...

"The internet is literal ear-rape in visual form, I can't stand it."

-The Squirrel, Foamy

This is my new favorite quote of all time.
~DJDj

This is mainstream-worthy material right here!

I thoroughly enjoyed that entire video, and thats saying something. I typically cant keep my attention more than a few minutes on a video, but this one kept me interested the WHOLE way through.

SO funny! The writing was fantastic and the timing superb! The voice acting was on point 100% of the time and the music/animation style just really vibed well together.

The scene where they were shown the mosoleum brought me literal goosebumps. Well portrayed.

Perhaps one day I'll be able to lend my vocal talents to your team of voice actors! Boy, wouldnt that be a gas? Just message me if you ever want a unique voice for the show- Id be excited and honored to show you what I could do!

~DJDj

159 Audio Reviews

I'm so glad this is downloadable. I genuinely look forward to the smile it'll bring when it pops up on my phone some day while I'm driving.

I don't care how many people are there. I'mma have to yell as loud as I can

"WHATS UP GUYS

THIS IS DJDJ

WITH A SONG FROM ESTAR48 FROM NEWGROUNDS.COM"

Much love, man. Much love.

This song is how I feel.

How I feel about having been gone from NG when I'm gone for extended periods.

How I feel when I miss my friends.

How I feel when I see the faces I'll never see again in my mind.

This song is how I feel made manifest in sound waves.

Thank you.

~Sincerely,
DJDj

I used this for a song I uploaded here- sent you an invite to the project so you get credited. I called the song "Rest in Peace"

6 Art Reviews

This is just. So. Cool. It's so detailed and professional looking- Like it belongs on an insert in the box, or even on the CD itself.

The attention to detail on this is exquisite- it deserves far more attention than it's received.

This is my spirit animal right here.

I'm just a musician attempting to leave my mark on the music community.

DJDj @NeoAlchemist247