View Profile NeoAlchemist247

14 Movie Reviews

Oh, man! I had no idea you were on Newgrounds, my dude!

Your work has brought many great laughs to me and one of my friends in particular. His name is Roman, and he’s always referencing your videos when we’re gaming. In particular the Bugs Bunny video and the Tony The Tiger video. It’s always hilarious- he’s pretty good at imitating your many voices, haha.

Needless to say, these imitations don’t really land well with people that haven’t seen your material, which honestly makes it even more hilarious watching them get uncomfortable. 😂 It also shows that you’ve pretty well hit the nail on the head, creating a you-had-to-be-there kind of experience.

I don’t want to make a massive block of text or anything, but suffice it to say I’m very impressed with your unique style and professional delivery- I recommend people watch out, cause you’re going places!

Keep up the great work, man!

Truly a high-quality piece of work here. I love Animal Crossing and I love this.

209 Audio Reviews

A lighthearted and skillfully assembled arrangement.

Woah.

I can dig it.

This matches with the artwork very, very well. Falling autumn leaves floating down a stream. The piano highlights the ambience in the most relaxing and beautiful way.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Aww, thank you for the nice words! I had the artwork up throughout the whole composing process. It helped me that it moves a bit, since I could feel the scene along with the music a bit better.

13 Art Reviews

Reminds me that there's beauty beyond the computer screen. Gives me a reason to seek it. Very well done!

:O

Awesome.

I'm right there with ya. Great game.

Who am I? I'm the voice inside your head; radic'ly tryna dramatic'ly become something unsaid.

DJDj @NeoAlchemist247