View Profile NeoAlchemist247

All 209 Audio Reviews

69 w/ Responses

You're my new electronic favorite on Newgrounds. Gratz. Not an easy task.

With great power comes great responsibility.

-DJDj

This really sucks me in, and it has kind of a nostalgic feel to it. I could see this song being on a Timesplitters game soundtrack. Which is a HUGE compliment, if you didnt already know.

I freaking love this. It's so gorgeous, how do you not have more listens?!? You've got some serious talent. Keep up this kind of brilliance, yo!

-DJDj

Oh, man. This is beautiful. Thanks for this, yo. You just got yourself a new fan.

-DJDj

I can't say that I like it, man. I like the /lyrics/. But I feel like the flow was off a bit, and the vocals really need a tune-up on the quality level. Not sure if it's the mixing or the equipment- but I can tell you worked hard on it, man. Don't stop tryin, you've got a good voice for this. Just aim for catchiness a bit more next time, I guess.

PurpleHaze responds:

Yeahh I recorded it off my phone. That's why the quality is like this.

I can dig it. Share some more with us!

-DJDj

I like it, really. But to be honest, there's a few things off about it. First, as was mentioned below- It's bassline is a bid generic and maybe even a little weak. Second, it feels.. I dunno. It feels olskool, not modern. And then there's the length- which I'm sure you were already aware of. I feel like with some tweaking it could really go places. Very unique style.

Rekuiem responds:

Yea this is a layering experiment. I wanted to see how nice/smooth and full I can pull off a mixture of electric samplin with jazz its an inspired concept not so much meant to be an epic installment. I am working on it more though this is basically a concept draft. The bass feels weak because it needs somethin' carry mostly. It holds the flow but it doesn't have a nice mid/high that ride with it. Very minimal but try listenin closely at the soundscape I'm crafting with all the percussion drum and electric howls/ It is very elaborate.

L.M.A.O.

-DJDj

This goes hard, yo. I love it. Wish it was longer.

Man. This is nice.

Who am I? I'm the voice inside your head; radic'ly tryna dramatic'ly become something unsaid.

DJDj @NeoAlchemist247