View Profile NeoAlchemist247

All 209 Audio Reviews

69 w/ Responses

Nice, dude. I'm really diggin your music. You do good work.

Zekuence responds:

Thanks for the feedback bro.

I gotta give it to Teq on this one, yo. They both had sick riffs, but Teq's voice is the attention-getter on the track.

Great work by all, though!

-DJDj

I like the bass deal, it's really unique and it matches the beat well, but the beat just doesnt kick in enough, to me. And not soon enough when it does kick in. Maybe if you made the synths in the background louder, it'd sound better? It's some good work, though. The second verse section has sorta what I'm talkin about. I like how it all fits together, though. I'll give you a solid 4 stars for it.

-DJDj

Man. This track is good all-around. I like the lyrics, I like the voice, I like the Rhythm, I like the quality.

Great job, man.

KoolestinDaygo responds:

Thanks for the support man. I really do appreciate it!

Nice flow from all involved. Catchy hook, charged up beat. Real nice work, gentlemen.

Teqneek responds:

Appreciate it homie! Blasphem-e produced this as well IIRC

Wolfie. I feel like he stayed on beat better. Way better. And the riffs were harder. Good punchlines.

Great work on this, man. The rhythm is perfect, and the words really strike a chord with me. Good luck in your future endeavors, man.

Vinstigator responds:

Thanks, I appreciate it!

Oh, man. I'm lovin this. I always thought this was one of the coolest songs from LoZ:MM, but it seems like nobody ever references it. Thanks for showing an awesome song the love it deserves!

Very well-composed. I sort of wish it were a bit more upbeat, though... Oh. Damn. Nevermind, lol. It just kicked in. XD Great work.

-DJDj

I really like this, man. Great work with the melodies and harmonies. The volume is great, EQ seems right. From a production standpoint this song is really great. From my personal standpoint, it's not really my style, but I can still listen to it from start to finish in one sitting- and that says a lot in and of itself.

I like 2012 the best, to be honest. It's very melodic. Easy to listen to. Good to hear. I like the words in the 2012 version, best, too.

I like the quality on the beats, I like watching it improve. I like hearing how you changed as an artist.

Who am I? I'm the voice inside your head; radic'ly tryna dramatic'ly become something unsaid.

DJDj @NeoAlchemist247