View Profile NeoAlchemist247

All 209 Audio Reviews

69 w/ Responses

I'm aware of your feelings on hip-hop, but this track sounds seriously hip-hop. I think it would sound incredible with some vocals. Little rapping, little singing, a few hooks, a lot of rhymes, and you've got a blockbuster track. Great work, man. It has a great spacey vibe to it, its easy to get lost in. It just ends really abruptly. I feel like it could be ever-so-slightly longer.

bdog705 responds:

thank you very much, i am thinking about adding vocals to my songs but I have no idea on where to go about lyrics but the song had to end there because I ran out of ides for the melody to continue so it sounded like a perfect loop so I made it a loop. but if you can think of your own lyrics for this song your more then welcome to mix vocals with it as long as credit is given but that's your call so feel free to do so if you want
thanks for the review!

Gorgeous work. I love it. I was Just considering using it Myself when the beat stopped. Elaborate on it, make it longer while remembering not to let it get too cluttered, and then hit me up! I've got some cool ideas, I'd love to share.

SynthGoddess responds:

You got it! I've just now gotten back to this song. So i'll hit you up when i'm done with it.
Thanks, as always. :)

Bro! It's awesome to see your track so high on the charts right now, dude! Great work! I'mma hit you up on Skype asap.

SinZLazTWordZ responds:

Thanks man, I appreciate it man.

Hope to hear from you soon bro.

Oh, hell yes, bro. This is gorgeous on so many levels. Like... you don't even know. Or maybe you do. But I'm loving this. keep doing what you do!

-DJDj

That's some severely sick flow. Really unique word choice.

Ouch. That synth at the beginning was too much to make it through. You should keep high pitched noises like that quiet and in the background. Never start a beat like that.

-DJDj

Great work, guys. As always; you've got your own sound, and you've nailed down that catchy flow that keeps people comin back for more. If I get to work with y'all in my career, all the hard work will have been worth it.

-DJDj

Well this is... unique lol. It's cool to see your cReative style on a track like this. Next time maybe make your vocals a bit louder though?

Willanatior responds:

Thanks mate! I mean yeah it was just an experimental, trying to get the hang of Mixcraft. Thanks man!

Oh, yes. This is the good stuff.

Sundans responds:

Glad you like my work! :)

The beginning reminds me a lot of the boss battle theme on Arkanoid for SNES. Any chance thats where the inspiration came from?

Who am I? I'm the voice inside your head; radic'ly tryna dramatic'ly become something unsaid.

DJDj @NeoAlchemist247