View Profile NeoAlchemist247

14 Movie Reviews

Oh, man! I had no idea you were on Newgrounds, my dude!

Your work has brought many great laughs to me and one of my friends in particular. His name is Roman, and he’s always referencing your videos when we’re gaming. In particular the Bugs Bunny video and the Tony The Tiger video. It’s always hilarious- he’s pretty good at imitating your many voices, haha.

Needless to say, these imitations don’t really land well with people that haven’t seen your material, which honestly makes it even more hilarious watching them get uncomfortable. 😂 It also shows that you’ve pretty well hit the nail on the head, creating a you-had-to-be-there kind of experience.

I don’t want to make a massive block of text or anything, but suffice it to say I’m very impressed with your unique style and professional delivery- I recommend people watch out, cause you’re going places!

Keep up the great work, man!

Truly a high-quality piece of work here. I love Animal Crossing and I love this.

Mood.

199 Audio Reviews

Really decent for something you just threw together after work. You're mad talented, man. I felt those lyrics hardcore.

Man.

Wow.

All I can do is bob my head and hope I’m as good as you someday. This is legitimately a groovin, chill vibe. Professionally executed quality work, sir.

This deserves the vinyl it will one day be inscribed upon, for sure.

Ooooh. I like it. Like a lot. A lot a lot.

11 Art Reviews

I'm right there with ya. Great game.

Aww ye. Nice work!

She looks like she’d have an overhead strike as mean as the insult she shouted prior to swinging.

PearlyGlowArts responds:

Hell yeah she would xD

Who am I? I'm the voice inside your head; radic'ly tryna dramatic'ly become something unsaid.

DJDj @NeoAlchemist247