View Profile NeoAlchemist247

All 14 Movie Reviews

2 w/ Responses

I love this so much. Really. Its tragic and beautiful and UUUGHH!!! Why did you make that context error?!?!? You mustve been rushed or tired. I totally give you the benefit of the doubt, man. Or maybe I saw things wrong. But to me? It looked like the movie /Shouldve/ ended with a dramatic slowmo of the bullet he fires through his head smashing through her visor. They way you did it, it all ends with her crying over his body, completely unharmed even though the video starts with her /graphically/ taking a bullet between the eyes with a look of surprise. I dunno... I just feel like you took us to the edge and cut us off at the climax on this one. Still 5/5 though. It was THAT GOOD.

~DJDj

This is some hardcore art, man. I have mad respect for this. I think its creepy. I'll tell you that right off the bat. Something makes me love it and feel addicted to watching it because it brings it brings a sick sense of relief... I wonder why that is?

Because the whole issue is creepy when you think too deeply into it. This makes me feel less alone. I know I'm not the only one that sees it.

Its beautiful, man. As an artist myself, I salute you. Full on. I hope to see more epic content from you in the future!

I happen to be a guy, and I happen to just not give no uffs. People should do whatever they want in videogames, that's what they're for, anyways, right? I mean. It's a lot better to mow down 158 people with an AK-47 in a videogame than real life... right? XD

That said, I don't really have an opinion on women who play as women vs women who play as men in games- just another personal preference thing, I guess. I do, however, find it INCREDIBLY annoying when my teammates stop communicating with me in a tactically-delicate situation just because a girl who is probably 12 years old anyways hops on the mic. It's just sad, really.

Great flash, though! Friggin hilarious. Pretty accurate, too, psychologically. I like how the preppy-chick insults the actual gamergirl on her bra size when her boobs are smaller in reality. That's pretty accurate, too. XD

Iused to love reading those comics, as well. Great work on this. Really stays true to their characters , even though it's the first time I've ever seen them animated.

10/10

Who am I? I'm the voice inside your head; radic'ly tryna dramatic'ly become something unsaid.

DJDj @NeoAlchemist247