If Only I (PIANO ONLY) If Only I (PIANO ONLY)

This song speaks to me as a struggling artist right now. On so many levels it reaches me. I feel comfort that I'm not alone, sadness that the hardship is here and then an overwhelming sureness that this will get better. Hope. This song gives me hope- and reminds me that there is beauty in all things, including the struggle. In this way I am blessed to feel such hardship.

You are so truly gifted. I cannot help but to tell you. You're going to go places and I'm honored simply to have known you before you go and to have had you tell me you like my music, as well. Get out there, SG. You are most assuredly ready.

You have my skype if you ever wish to embark upon collaborative works.

All I Got - The Final Chapter All I Got - The Final Chapter

You of all people ought to know I haven't given up. Message me on Skype, I'll explain more.

-DJDj

Color Blast Color Blast

I lurve this. I lurve this a lot. I'm gonna play with it until my ears bleed and try to come up with lyrics. :D

ramiroangel responds:

i'll sit here waiting for them! :3

The Legendary Sunbird Part II The Legendary Sunbird Part II

Very well composed and all-around epic work, man! I love seein talent like this. 5/5

Bertn1991 responds:

Wow, thank you so much for 5/5. I'm glad you enjoyed it ^__^

Trippy Beats 2 Trippy Beats 2

I used this. Didn't know I would, but I did. Came out pretty nice! I'll include a link to the completed track below, and you should also keep an eye out for the content contributor request- because you definitely get full credit for the beat! [though I did add one MIDI instrument into it in my track]. Hope you enjoy it!

Innerv1sion responds:

No worries man,
Check out my soundcloud if your ever looking for beats, im always posting new tracks.

Fr0z - My Flight Fr0z - My Flight

Dude. I've listened to at least 8 of your songs. And I want to be supportive, I really do.

That said, let's get right down to business in here,
And Imm'a-I'mma try to make it this ab-so-loot-uh-lee clear;
I never fight because I'd rather resonate inner light
but if you wanna try and rap
you better learn how to tight- en

up

hey, bro just light-en

up

your lyrics puttin me to sleep
there's nothin' "right" here, bruh

your mic sounds like garbage
your tones are all flat
and the songs would all suck
If I left it at that

but that wasn't enough, no
I'm turnin the page
But I'll mute this here mic
cause we're standin on stage

that's called common sense-courtesy
figure it, bro
stop with the page turning
and learn how to flow

Get some emotion
to go in your voice
and maybe try getting
a better mic, choice.

I'm sorry, man. Your work is whack to my ears- and I'm not one to normally say that. In order to make this constructive criticism, here's some suggestions [listed in order from most important to least]

1.) Use emotion in your voice. You never change notes with your voice and you run your words together because you aren't following the beat well. Your monotone makes it sound like you're reading, which you are, and that brings me to number 2:

2.) Put your lyrics on a notepad document in a computer, or memorize them. We can hear EVERY time you turn the page. Which can be a cool ambient sfx when used right, but it's obvious that you just don't care enough to exclude it. If you can't stand to type out your lyrics in a .txt doc, then please for the love of god, just stop recording when you have to turn the page, turn the page, and record the next page on a second take.

3.) Get a better mic. Can't stress it enough. You can only go so far with shit equipment. I can tell by the work you put into your lyrics that you really want to go far, but you won't be able to until you fix these problems.

4.) Believe in yourself. You got lyrical talent. Now you just need rhythm, tone and equipment. I believe in you, dude, but until I hear improvement I'm going to continue to rate you honestly, which right now is 2/5.

Vibin' Vibin'

Oooooooooo.

That's the way my brain feels when I listen to this. So cool. Mic quality is a bit low, but the vocals are on point and the beat is soooooooo good. Cheers.

FlashYizz - Herbalist FlashYizz - Herbalist

Great intensity to this sound, bro. Might be using this. I'm patrollin the waters here on NG for what will be my "Birthday Beat". [the song I write today, my birthday]

Skiddle - Loss Skiddle - Loss

This has a great ethereal vibe to it. To be honest, it's something of the caliber track C418 [Minecraft's Composer] would make. I'm impressed, legitimately. 5/5

Skiddle - Alone Skiddle - Alone

And as the darkness fades to black, remember that we are the light.

"Do you ever look up at the stars at night... and then just sort of like wonder, you know, like... why don't they ever shine during the daytime? How come... you only see 'em in the dark?"
From 'Indecision- LoveKavi Ft. DJDj'

I'm rooting for you, bro. Keep pouring your emotions into music. 5/5