Girl Gamers Girl Gamers

I happen to be a guy, and I happen to just not give no uffs. People should do whatever they want in videogames, that's what they're for, anyways, right? I mean. It's a lot better to mow down 158 people with an AK-47 in a videogame than real life... right? XD

That said, I don't really have an opinion on women who play as women vs women who play as men in games- just another personal preference thing, I guess. I do, however, find it INCREDIBLY annoying when my teammates stop communicating with me in a tactically-delicate situation just because a girl who is probably 12 years old anyways hops on the mic. It's just sad, really.

Great flash, though! Friggin hilarious. Pretty accurate, too, psychologically. I like how the preppy-chick insults the actual gamergirl on her bra size when her boobs are smaller in reality. That's pretty accurate, too. XD

Calvin & Hobbes Dance Calvin & Hobbes Dance

Iused to love reading those comics, as well. Great work on this. Really stays true to their characters , even though it's the first time I've ever seen them animated.

10/10

Color Blast Color Blast

I lurve this. I lurve this a lot. I'm gonna play with it until my ears bleed and try to come up with lyrics. :D

ramiroangel responds:

i'll sit here waiting for them! :3

The Legendary Sunbird Part II The Legendary Sunbird Part II

Very well composed and all-around epic work, man! I love seein talent like this. 5/5

Bertn1991 responds:

Wow, thank you so much for 5/5. I'm glad you enjoyed it ^__^

Trippy Beats 2 Trippy Beats 2

I used this. Didn't know I would, but I did. Came out pretty nice! I'll include a link to the completed track below, and you should also keep an eye out for the content contributor request- because you definitely get full credit for the beat! [though I did add one MIDI instrument into it in my track]. Hope you enjoy it!

Innerv1sion responds:

No worries man,
Check out my soundcloud if your ever looking for beats, im always posting new tracks.