Girl Gamers Girl Gamers

I happen to be a guy, and I happen to just not give no uffs. People should do whatever they want in videogames, that's what they're for, anyways, right? I mean. It's a lot better to mow down 158 people with an AK-47 in a videogame than real life... right? XD

That said, I don't really have an opinion on women who play as women vs women who play as men in games- just another personal preference thing, I guess. I do, however, find it INCREDIBLY annoying when my teammates stop communicating with me in a tactically-delicate situation just because a girl who is probably 12 years old anyways hops on the mic. It's just sad, really.

Great flash, though! Friggin hilarious. Pretty accurate, too, psychologically. I like how the preppy-chick insults the actual gamergirl on her bra size when her boobs are smaller in reality. That's pretty accurate, too. XD

Calvin & Hobbes Dance Calvin & Hobbes Dance

Iused to love reading those comics, as well. Great work on this. Really stays true to their characters , even though it's the first time I've ever seen them animated.

10/10

If Only I (PIANO ONLY) If Only I (PIANO ONLY)

This song speaks to me as a struggling artist right now. On so many levels it reaches me. I feel comfort that I'm not alone, sadness that the hardship is here and then an overwhelming sureness that this will get better. Hope. This song gives me hope- and reminds me that there is beauty in all things, including the struggle. In this way I am blessed to feel such hardship.

You are so truly gifted. I cannot help but to tell you. You're going to go places and I'm honored simply to have known you before you go and to have had you tell me you like my music, as well. Get out there, SG. You are most assuredly ready.

You have my skype if you ever wish to embark upon collaborative works.

~DJDj

All I Got - The Final Chapter All I Got - The Final Chapter

You of all people ought to know I haven't given up. Message me on Skype, I'll explain more.

-DJDj

Color Blast Color Blast

I lurve this. I lurve this a lot. I'm gonna play with it until my ears bleed and try to come up with lyrics. :D

~DJDj